APHS series Dissoved Oxygen Meter
High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration,manual salinity and barometric pressurecorrection. The meter contains 9optional parameters. Accuracy : 0.2mg/L
- High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using airsaturated water and zero oxygen solutions.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature compensation ensure accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularty.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Selectable temperature unit (ºC or ºF)meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability condition, concentration unit etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps sored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
||Plastic, Stainless Steel
||High Accuracy, Light Weight