Digital ABBE Refractometer
Refractometer is an indispensable regular instrument used in the petroleum industry, oil industry,pharmaceutical industry, paint industry,food industry, daily chemical industry,sugar industry and geological prospecting and other relevant factories, schools and research units.
- Apparatus equipped with an optical system made of a telescope with dispersion correction, used to define the division line between dark and bright areas.
- Measurement of refractive index nD of transparent or translucent liquid and solid substances.
- Measurement of the Brix of sugar solutions.
- Prism made of hard glass.
- Precise optics with automatic temperature compensation Visual aim LCD display, as oBrix and sample temperature.
- Stabilized temperature connection for water bath. RS 232 output withsoftware Included.
Technical Description :
- Monocular system.
- Telescope adjustment.
- Digital display.
- Mains switch “POWER”.
- Push Button “RED”.
- Push Button Brix with Temperature
- correction “Bx - TC”.
- Push Button for the refractive index “nD”
- Push Button for Brix without temperature correction “Bx”.
- Optical Control.
- Light intensity unit.
- Refractometer prism.
- Push button for Temperature indicating. “TEMP”.
||230 Vac,+-20% , 50- 60 Hz
For more details, Click Here